- We exclusively use GitHub Issues for issue tracking.
- Make a brief search through existing issues to prevent the filing of duplicated issues.
- The issue should describe:
- Steps to reproduce.
- Expected behavior.
- Experienced behavior.
Creating Pull Requests
- Make sure that the Pull Request is based on the most recent commit of
- Make sure that the code is formatted according the default settings of
rustfmtfor Rust, otherwise adhere to the existing coding style.
- Run the test suite locally before submitting the Pull Request.
- Use force-push to your branch if you have to update a Pull Request to override old commits.
Reviews are common practices and ideally each change should be reviewed before it's merged.
A review resulting in comments should be submitted using
Request changes to
ensure that each comment gets handled explicitly.